Retreat & Conference Rental Rates
Pretty Lake Camp offers a range of rental rates for our facilities, based on the needs of your organization. Please contact us at email@example.com or 269-375-1950 to discuss your options!
Day Rental Rates
Day rental hours are from 7 a.m.—11 p.m., Monday through Thursday; 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. on Friday. Day rentals may also be available weekends, please call for details.
- Retreat Center – $175/day
- Dining Hall – $300/day; please call for details and availability.
- Conference Center – $150/day
- Meeting Room – $75/day
- Outpost Lodge – $125/day for individuals not using overnight lodging (Included in rental of outpost cabins)
Overnight Lodging Rates
- Retreat Center, weekdays (Sunday p.m. through Thursday p.m.) – $18/person per night ($180/night minimum); $28/person per night with no meal service ($280/night minimum)
- Retreat Center, weekends (Friday a.m. through Sunday a.m.) – $20/person per night ($400/weekend minimum); $30/person per night with no meal service ($600/weekend minimum)
- Winterized Cabins – $15/person per night ($120/night per cabin minimum)
- Outpost Cabins (September and May) – $12/person per night ($48/night per cabin minimum)
- Linens and Towel Service – $6/person
- Non-Motorized Watercraft Rental – $75/day per group. You must provide your own lifeguard.
- TV/DVD Player are available at no additional charge.
Meals are served buffet-style in the dining hall. Breakfast is served at 8:00 a.m., lunch is served at 12:30 p.m., and dinner is served at 5:30 p.m.
- Continental Breakfast – $5.00/person
- Full Breakfast – $7.00/person
- Cold Lunch – $8.00/person
- Hot Lunch – $9.00/person
- Box Lunch – $8.00/person
- Dinner with one entrée – $10.00/person
- Dinner with two entrées – $12.00/person
- Dinner with three entrées – $14.00/person
- Add soup to any meal – $1.00/person additional
- Snacks – Available upon request
Our food service staff welcomes inquiries regarding menu selections and will develop unique options based on personal taste and budget. Vegetarian options are available upon request.
Deposits & Cancellations
- Deposits for facility rentals are due upon receipt of a Pretty Lake invoice. The facility deposit is the minimum rental rate or 25% of the estimated final rental cost (whichever is greater).
- Deposits for food service are due upon receipt of a Pretty Lake invoice and may be included with your facility rental deposit. The food service deposit is 25% the total projected food service billing. This amount is determined by using the agreed-upon meal price multiplied by the anticipated number of guests.
- Pretty Lake will provide a full deposit refund if event is cancelled more than six (6) weeks prior to the event.
- Full food service deposits will be refunded if the cancellation is made six (6) weeks prior to the event.