Retreat & Conference Rental Rates
Pretty Lake Camp offers a range of rental rates for our facilities, based on the needs of your organization.
- Retreat Centre
- Heated Cabins
- Dining Hall
- Meeting Room
- Outpost Lodge
- Multi-Purpose Gym
- Our Chef works closely with Pretty Lake farm and other local farms and food services to provide fresh, delicious meals. Please call with questions.
- Reservation of Pretty Lake Camp (“PLC”) services (lodging rental, food and beverage, and programming) is done on a first come first served basis, and must be made in advance of the requested date. The rental party, organization, or association (the “Group”) may do this by contacting PLC by phone, email, or in person. Each individual within the Group may be referred to herein as a “participant”. If a Group is not incorporated or otherwise a recognized Michigan legal entity, then the Group Leader listed above shall be fully liable for all obligations set forth in this Agreement (“Agreement”).
- Reservations are not secure until this signed contract and the non-refundable deposit have been received for each rental event.
- A non-refundable deposit is required to reserve PLC facilities and services at the time of booking. The initial deposit will be 50% of the estimated final bill, and the remaining 50% of the full booking is due not less than fourteen (14) days prior to the event and is non-refundable thereafter.
- Reservations for facility rentals cannot be made more than (12) months in advance and are subject to annual price increases.
- PLC requires a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the estimated final bill.
- PLC requires any and all contract changes to be finalized twenty-one (21) days prior to the scheduled event date (“Finalization Date”). This date is noted in the reservation block above and must be done with approval of the appropriate booking staff member.
- PLC requires cancellations to be made twenty-one (21) days prior to the scheduled event date and must be done with notification to the appropriate booking staff member. This date is noted in the reservation block above.
- PLC requires the remaining balance to be paid in full not less than fourteen (14) days prior to the scheduled event and is non-refundable after that date. This date is noted in the reservation block above.
- If an event is cancelled by the Group on or before the Finalization Date, the initial non-refundable deposit is considered payment in full.
- If an event is cancelled after the Finalization Date, the Group is required to pay the remaining balance due for the event.
- PLC reserves the unilateral right to cancel any event or services in its sole discretion. If PLC cancels an event or services for any reason, the Group’s deposits will be refunded within 30 days.
Food Service Policies
- Final Group numbers for food service are due to PLC at least twenty-one (21) days prior to the event. The Group’s contract will be adjusted as of the Finalization Date noted in the reservation block above. Menu requirements and selections need to be discussed with the appropriate PLC staff at least twenty-one (21) days in advance of the event. Any changes to menu or number of meals must be discussed and approved by PLC staff in this timeframe.