Support Pretty Lake CampThank you for stopping by to visit; we’re so happy that you’re here!
Support Pretty Lake Camp
Since 1916, we have honored our Founder Edward Desenberg’s mission to provide a totally cost-free summer camp. Today, over 50,000 children have benefited from his vision, and the numbers keep growing. Every year we receive more applications than we can support.
Here’s how you can help…
Please consider investing in the youth of our community in a variety of ways:
- Donate funds – You can donate online over the phone or by mail.
You can make an annual donations or set up monthly donations to spread your gift over a longer period of time. You can donate through your company’s matching gift program. You can list us as a beneficiary in your Estate Planning. Each monetary donation receives a Thank you reflecting your donation to be used for tax purposes. You can donate online over the phone or by mail.
- Donate goods – Look over our Wishlist on our website for a current list of needed items. Click here to view our wishlist.
- Volunteer your time – We are always looking for people to help us out during the off season. Do you like to spend some time outdoors while supporting a good cause? Let us know!
- Rent Our Facilities – Our Retreat Centre, Gymnasium, Dining Hall, yurts, cabins, meeting rooms, Adventure Centre programming and more.
- Support our Fundraisers – Tag Day, Charity Golf Event, Clothing and Sox drive and other ‘Pop Up’ Events are annual events that we invite you to support. Check our website for day and times.
- If you are not currently receiving our Spring and/or Fall Appeal Letters, please contact our Director of Operations Sonya Kasper to be added to those mailings at 269-375-1950 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Amazon Wish List – You can also view the items on our Amazon Wish List at any time.
Thank you for allowing children to experience the joy of camp.
Contact Pretty Lake Camp
Get more information on attending our free kids summer camp, or planning an amazing event at the Pretty Lake Adventure Center.